Sunday, March 14, 2010

Weight Loss



Miss Ellie is 3 months old today. I can't believe how fast she is growing. She is so beautiful, the perfect baby. She sleeps 8-10 hours at night and rarely cries, even when August sits on her or pokes her in the eye.

It feels like my heart is going to burst with pride and love.... my heart along with my pants. YIKES. At 5'10", I was 150 when I got married in Hawaii in March 2005.

And 3 kids and 5 years later, I've plateaued at 170. I never used to struggle with what I ate, pretty much I ate what I wanted but now it's not so easy to maintain. Ten months after Carter was born, I got down to 160 for a cruise.
So that is my goal. We are going to Disneyland in 2 months (May 14-21) and I need to lose 10 lbs. I think that is very reasonable. 1 month after Luella was born, I was 180, then in one month I dropped 10 lbs and have been plateaued for a month now and it's time to step up my game.

My Goals:
Quinoa to replace breakfast and lunch
Salad for dinner
Fruit and veggies for snacks
Run 20 mins 4-5 times a week
Drink a gallon of water a day

Wish me luck. I'll weigh in tomorrow to start. (Last Monday I was 172.2)
I have a pic of me at 180 (very scary) and my goal is to be able to post that once I hit 160 with before and after, side by side.

2 comments:

Erica said...

Hey girl! It's Erica (LuvMyMunchkins) on IG. Good Luck with your weightloss, I think with what you're going to be doing in terms of losing the weight it should come off fairly quickly, especially if you're breastfeeding on top of it all. Are you bf'ing?

Momma Rhyne said...

Yup.. BFing for sure! Just need to start running, LOL.