Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I have OPD

I have OPD, it's pretty obvious and pretty bad.  Couldn't hide it if I tried.  OPD.  Obsessive Project Disorder.

1. We are still working on our front porch, but it's been raining, DUH. It's October in Seattle.  But it looks like we are going to have a few days of sun, so we may get it sudo finished this weeked.
THE BEFORE.... Makes me shutter to look it.


THE NOW. We just need to make the stair stringers, and put down the stair decking.  The railings can wait, LOL. But the fence is gone and I got the grass planted.

2. The dining booth still needs another couple coats of paint, and 2 coats of poly. 


3. My master bedroom "closet" still looks like this

4. Soooooo then why are am thinking about the living room, moving the boys upstairs, moving the door of the "office" and putting Lue in there? 

Just want to decorate a girls room?  Build a mini-kitchen? The office would be so much more functional without the huge bed in there.

Eh, Priorities. Finish deck!

No comments: