Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Boys and their TOYS

I haven't posted in a while. Had DS2 (Dear Son #2, for those who don't blog or use forums). August Hinley born June 21, 2008 at 5:31am. Labor was awesome, 2 hours of contractions, 3 pushes and I had my baby in my arms.

Fast forward 8 1/2 months later **sniffle**, my boys are growing too fast. Carter will be 3 in one month and one day, which reminds me: I better get planning. I just feel so lucky and I am so blessed.

Most think I am not the best house keeper and their accusations are only partially true. I always have the dishes done, kitchen clean, laundry kept up, and floors swept (most of the time). But as far as toys go, that is a whole different ball game. I like to keep the dishes and laundry done because it will pile up and keep piling up. But as far as toys go, he only has so many (which is too many) but none-the-less, only a toy box full. And without fail, every time I clean them up (or make him clean them up), the entire toybox is all over the floor and scattered throughout the house. BUT the toys can't pile up. But you will need to enter my house with caution because you will stub your toe on a dump truck the size of a kitchen sink or step on one measly lego that will hurt like no other.

But what can I say, both of my sons are very well behaved and obedient. So that is my justification, "Honey, do you want a clean living room or well mannered children". The answer is obvious.

No comments: