Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Ehhh, WRONG

I really want these seats to be a shade of blue, I think it says "Country" best. But I had this "teal" from our last house. Just a year and a half ago, I would have painted everything this color, Laurel Mist. I LOVED it.  I loved it soo much.  Now, NOT so much.

So after the kids went to sleep, I threw a coat on.  Too green... better than gold but still too green. 

If I stay with a light color, I'll be going with Martha Stewarts "Robins Egg".  What do you think?
But I'm torn.  I think I may need to go darker, to ground it.

I love Hamiliton Blue by BM, but I don't want to drive an hour an a half to the closest BM.

So, then theres' Winters Lake by Behr but I much prefer the Hamilton Blue.

What do you think?

3 comments:

michaela said...

Oh I love the hamilton blue!! I am sure if you go to Lowes or Home Depot they will have BM's color wheel and be able to mix it up for ya!

The booth is fantastic!!

Lindsay said...

I adore that color. I want to paint my whole house that color lately :)

Anonymous said...

Girl... I'm feeling your pain. I have a love/hate relationship with paint colors. Good luck making your decision. I know it will be awesome! Happy day to you~