Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday? What's Friday?

I don't know Friday, it's not that we don't like each other, I just don't have the same relationship with Friday as everyone else.   In most families, the husband is off on Saturday and Sunday, which makes Friday a party day.  But Stephen works... and works.... and works. He is off for Sunday for church but that is about it! 

I know all his hard work is going to pay off, I just feel bad that he never gets a Friday. I have to force him to take a day off.  Soon, and very soon, he will be working 30 hours a week instead of the 80+ he currently is... and making twice as much.  He is such a hard worker.  Soon we will be having Friday every other day!

It's going to be a really good summer.  I can't wait for Stephen's reward to equal his efforts!

Marry young and grow up together and grow old together!

No comments: