Monday, November 22, 2010

Christmas Shopping

With all my friends Facebook status saying : "Yay, done Christmas shopping", I'm feeling quite behind. 

Redneck:  I have no clue. He has a MacBook Pro, an iPad, and an iPhone 4. What else could a man want.  I could get him a briefcase for his business trips every couple months but I don't know.  What does he want?  Probably a .....

iMac 21.5-inch 3.06GHz Intel Core 2 Duo

 But since I don't have $1,000 laying around... this will have to wait.  Maybe I'll get him some nice $20 Smartwool socks, LOL. 

Carter : He loves Buzz.  He wears his short sleeve pajama shirt almost every day. So I got him the long sleeve version.

And that's all so far.   He'll be getting a good Buzz with wings, a Woody, some tinker toys, and who knows what else.

August : He likes Woody (because his brother tells him to, so he does).  So I got him matching jammies.....

And he'll also be getting a good big Buzz, since they always fight over it, and probably a Woody doll and some Lincoln Logs.

Luella : Not a clue. She turns 1 on Dec 14th, I think she needs a dolly stroller but we really don't have room for it. 

I have no clue what to get her.  She'll definitely be getting a Jessie doll, since we have the cloth Woody and Buzz.

But other than that? oy!

Hope everyone is having a great time getting all their shopping done!  

 

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love that doll stroller. How precious! Hope you and the family are well HUGS

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

You could get her an umbrella doll stroller that folds up really small!

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Don't stress about X-mas shopping...that's not what its about anyways. ; ) I know its so easy to get caught up in it- I know I do!